Specifically designed by two members of the Brimmer and May faculty to introduce young children (ages 9-12) to the excitement of outdoor adventures, Eco-Adventures is a two week exploration of outdoor Boston. Children entering third, fourth and fifth grade will make new friends, work in teams and learn about our natural environment while hiking, canoeing, and swimming in some of the Greater Bostons best spots!
A sampling of some of our Eco-Adventures:
- Canoeing on the Concord River
- Hiking and swimming around Boston Harbor Islands
- Rock climbing and ocean swimming at Halibut State Park
- Ocean kayaking at Lanes Cove in Gloucester
- Ipswich River Exploration
- Museum of Science Visit
- Session 1: July 3-14 (no camp July 4), 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Session 2: July 17-28, 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Session 1: $1,225
- Session 2: $1,275
- Extended Day: $175 per session (4:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. only)
Ina Patel and Andrew Beale