ath. Utilizing the Brimmer and May Maker Space, Innovation Space, and STEAM classroom, participants will explore the maker movement through project-based learning. Activities will include a variety of fabrication methods and may include laser cutting and 3D printing.
Through field trips and outings, the program takes advantage of many of Boston’s amazing offerings such as a variety of museums and universities. These opportunities complement and broaden the work completed in the classroom and provide unique, hands-on learning possibilities.
One child and one parent total: $3,400 USD* includes:
- Sunday night welcome reception
- Daily program for student participant
- Optional Parent Program **
- Relevant written materials
- Lunches Monday – Friday
- Transportation to / from activities, admissions events, and group activities
* Participants must have command of English language. No refunds given for lack of English competency. Program price does not include visa and associated travel documentation fees, required health insurance, airfare, hotels, travel to/from hotels, travel to/from Brimmer in the morning and afternoons, dinners, and weekend meals.
** Sample parent programs include visits to area colleges (such as Harvard, MIT, Wellesley, Boston University), lectures, admissions training, and shopping excursions.