Brimmer Summer Camp offers a set weekly session schedule filled with 30 to 60 minute units, depending on the age of the campers. Activities include archery, arts & crafts, ceramics, drama, music, nature, outdoor games, and sports.
We have a brand new playground
to introduce our campers to!
COVID-19 RELATED SAFETY INFORMATION
We will be reimagining aspects of camp this year to ensure the safest and healthiest program possible. Counselors will still be thrilled to be here, the friendships will be just as real, but a few things will be different:
- We will be outside all day, under tents (with indoor spaces for cooling off and weather emergencies)
- The camp day will run from 9 am – 3 pm and there will be no Extended Day
- Rather than 2-week sessions, families will be asked to commit to one week at a time, allowing for greater flexibility.
- There will be no bussing of campers (including morning bus)
- We will not have access to our pool, so we’re planning for lots of water play and water games on site instead.
- We will have two nurses on staff to help with our daily screening and symptom monitoring which will be via online link for all families.
- We will be reimagining Family Assemblies and all camp activities: stay tuned!
Every morning begins with Cove—a half-hour camp community gathering on the soccer field to kick off the day. We sing and dance! We celebrate birthdays and swimming milestones! We watch skits and we get energized for the day!
Each week we introduce a new theme. Campers and staff are encouraged to incorporate themes into every aspect of camp life—from morning Coves to activity periods, All-Camp Events, and Friday Assemblies. At Brimmer Summer, costume days, song challenges, special stories, and silly games abound! Past theme weeks include Disney Week, Go Green Week, Safari Week, Construction Zone Week, Red, White & Blue Week, Under the Sea Week, Carnival Week, and Olympics Week.